NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Enfamil Rewards” (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry
Employees of Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, 2400 West Lloyd Expressway, Evansville, IN 47721.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on 1st May 2018 and ends on 8th June 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: You will need to sign up with a valid email ID on the website rewards.enfamil.com
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to enter more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE PROGRAM IS CAPPED AT 2000. ONCE THIS CAP IS MET, NEW SIGN UPS WILL BE DISABLED
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain not awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
7. Prizes: the following prizes are available
Video Submissions: There are 6 prizes available to be won in this category consisting of:
One (1) Grand Prize of $500 Amazon Gift Card for the best video. The Grand Prize winner’s baby will also get the chance to be featured as Baby of the Month at Enfamil’s Facebook page without any additional compensation from the Sponsor.
Five (5) Second Prizes of $100 each Amazon Gift Cards for the next two top videos
Judges will pick the winners according to the following criteria
Content of the video i.e how well does the video cover the suggested questions
Quality of the Video i.e clear lighting and sound
Creativity of the video i.e how has the video been shot & edited to make it more interesting for the viewer
Stories: There are twenty (20) Amazon Gift Cards worth $50 each to be awarded to the 20 best stories chosen by our judges based on : How interesting is the story for a reader.
Early Birds Missions Completion: The first twenty (20) members who reach 1200 points will be awarded coupon of $25 redeemable at Enfamil online shop at https://www.enfamil.com/shop
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the skill of the participant. One person can win multiple prizes
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and its parent companies and such company’s
officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in
the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by receipt of any Prize, winner consents to Sponsors' and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media,
worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper
functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive
manner. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized
in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or
the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from
entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another
Promotion entry, if possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for
the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any
form of class action, and exclusively by the courts in Indiana; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’
fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses,
and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and
Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction),
which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete which will be on or
around one month/ 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion.